How many wins will the Terps Football Team have this year?

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

No....just no


Now I'm not saying that i'm "fresh" or anything like that, or that I know whats up with all the latest fashion, I'm just stating my personal opinion. I've noticed several people around wearin furry hats from abercrombie or hollister or whatever preppy store it is. And let me tell you, it looks hurrendous. It looks like somebody just went in the woods, killed a beaver, and superglued it onto some cloth. Your not davey crocket, and were not in Russia or Alaska, so don't wear it. Honestly it is never necessary to wear one of these, no matter how warm it keeps you. Please just do us all a favor and end this latest fad. I mean how stupid can you be to really think that looks cool and what not. NO. Just NO. Never Again. Please. Bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment